Here are some descriptions of Kabbalah:
– Kabbalah is a secret school of thought that began in Judaism.
– Kabbalah is Jewish spirituality.
– Kabbalah is the study of how to receive contentment and satisfaction in our lives.
– Kabbalah is an ancient pattern of living which teaches that all parts of our lives are connected and interrelated and the way we look at them can lead us to the kind of perpetual happiness that we seek.
– Kabbalah aims to share knowledge that can be applied in life in order to improve it and make it better.
Conventional Kabbalah practitioners are certain that it originated earlier than world religions, forming the patterns of beliefs, philosophies, religions, political systems, and others.
Why study Kabbalah?
Life is full of ups and downs wherein one day we feel so good and the next day we feel so bad. We often ask our self why life has to be like that. We wonder why situations can’t get better every day.
But there is a way, the Kabbalah way. Through Kabbalah learning, changing our future and reaching our goal is within reach! Regardless of age, everyone has the opportunity to achieve their hopes and dreams!
What is the Kabbalah Centre?
The Kabbalah Centre International is a non-profit organization that offers courses on Kabbalistic teachings. They are known and accepted everywhere and they have over fifty branches worldwide.
The Kabbalah Centre is not an alternative to any religion in particular, instead it offers supplemental learning.
Among the celebrities who study at the Kabbalah Centre regularly or have attended their courses include Roseanne Barr, Mischa Barton, Sandra Bernhard, Naomi Campbell, Ariana Grande, Jerry Hall, Paris Hilton, Mick Jagger, Donna Karan, Anthony Kiedis, Ashton Kutcher, Lindsay Lohan, Lucy Liu, Madonna, Heather McComb, Demi Moore, Rosie O’Donnell, Kyle Richards, Nicole Richie, Alex Rodriguez, Britney Spears, Elizabeth Taylor, James Van Der Beek and many others.
Only they can tell if they have found their way to a successful life, because the definition of success is different for everyone.